For the fourth year, the Project Quality Day will be a part of Eclipse Con Europe. This year we are widening the scope of the day to also include talks on agile processes and techniques – most especially if they are related to quality.
We want your input! We aim to put together a day of talks looking at various aspects of quality and testing in projects, as well as how agile teams work together and what techniques they use. If you have something to say, show or tell about these topics – then submit your talk now!
A short extract of possible topics:
- Different types of tests and their combinations in projects: unit, API, integration, system and acceptance testing
- Agile techniques and practices
- Quality in agile projects
- Performance testing and monitoring
- Usability and usability testing
- Quality assurance throughout the process: continuous integration, DevOps, quality in distributed environments, setting up test environments
- Code coverage
- Code conventions and static testing
- Quality strategies in Eclipse projects
- Manual testing and automated testing
- Testing the release train
…but if you have something that’s not on the list, and related to the theme, then enter it anyway!
Submissions are open until July 17th, with an early bird deadline of June 30th. We look forward to reading your entries and hearing about your processes, techniques and experiences in November!